Toll NTrain Retrievers
June 24, 2019, 10:31:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! - Training Your Tollers for Field

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Registrations to Be Deleted  (Read 12684 times)
Julie Hanson
Administrator
Junior

"Journey"

« on: March 15, 2012, 01:46:47 PM »

I am sad to say that we have many registered members that have never or have not visited the forum for over a year Sad  This notice is to give warning that any registered members that have not logged on since April 1, 2011 will be removed on March 31, 2012.

It appears that training discussions have all but ceased so I'm wondering if this forum has outlived its usefulness and interest???  There is a cost to maintaining this site.  Perhaps social media and a Facebook page would better serve you all.  What do you think?

Julie Hanson
LauraH
Senior

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 12:57:29 PM »

Sorry to see the site fade away.  It was very useful in its time and I don't think we've had a similar forum (e.g., facebook) replace it.  Where are the conversations now? 

Julie Hanson
Administrator
Junior

"Journey"

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 01:08:27 PM »

I have deleted subscriptions that have never signed in for over one year and members who made NO comments and haven't signed in for over one year.

Although it appears that there is traffic on the site by looking at 'Users Online' at the bottom of the Index page, the vast majority of guests are spammers and trolls.  The site is being bombarded by these mischief makers 300 to 500 times every 24 hours.

Julie Hanson
Julie Hanson
Administrator
Junior

"Journey"

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 01:12:04 PM »

Sorry to see the site fade away.  It was very useful in its time and I don't think we've had a similar forum (e.g., facebook) replace it.  Where are the conversations now? 
As far as I know there are no conversations specific to Tollers and field going on.

Julie Hanson
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: