Toll NTrain Retrievers
December 07, 2019, 04:43:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the TollNTrain Dedicated Site!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New from MN  (Read 2419 times)
mnhntr
Novice

« on: August 09, 2011, 05:48:57 PM »

Hi I am a new Toller owner. I have a 9 month old male Toller named Duke. I got him after one of my Labs had to be put to sleep. I am an avid waterfowl and upland bird hunter and got Duke to train for this purpose.
John Fraser
Junior

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 02:37:05 PM »

Welcome!  I saw your other post yesterday but just saw this one today.  Hope you are enjoying Duke.  Where did he come from?  What do you have planned for hunting with him this fall? 

Oh, you may want to hold off on the force fetch until the off season this winter.  It's a little late to start with it now with his first season right around the corner.
mnhntr
Novice

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 07:48:59 PM »

Thanks, I just talked to a trainer and he said Duke would not be done in time for season so I will be waiting until after. Duke came from Vermillion Tollers. He has been such a joy to work with compared to my labs. Duke will be going to ND for two weeks this fall duck hunting and then back home for some pheasant and grouse, and a couple of field hunts for honkers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: